Saturday, June 6, 2015

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han Book Review



Jenny Han knows how to make readers fall in love with the characters in her book. She makes me fall in love with Peter Kavinsky all over again. I was obsessed over Peter Kavinsky on the first book and now I'm right there on the same spot all over again. I think this book is better than the first one. And oh how lovely it is to be introduced to the handsome John Ambrose McClaren!

I read this book rather fast, I mean, it only took me to days to read this book. There are so many cute and sweet moments on the book that I have to put the book down and screamed and rolled around because I couldn't help the tingly feelings. This is such an easy read and I think this book is perfect for summer read.

This book deserves a 5/5 stars!



I did not make a review on To All The Boys I've Loved before, but all you need to know is that the book was amazing and I loved it! It was one of my favorite books and this one is too! All I want to say is that you have to read both books because both are such easy read and you can relate to the characters easily and without doubt, you'll fall in love with the characters! Peter Kavinsky, I love you so much!
 photo signature2_zpsigqsyofg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment