Monday, February 6, 2017

Storm and Silence by Robert Thier Book Review



At first, I thought this would be the kind of Wattpad book that involves "Master/Sub" relationship. Boy, I was wrong.

This story is great for those of you who like historical fiction, romance and a little bit comedy. I really love this book, and I never thought that this would be my FAVORITE book on Wattpad and my favorite book of the year. I am so happy that there is a physical copy of this book and I will be sure to get it and re-read it again, because that is how much I love this book.

I love the characters (well, some of the characters). I REALLY love the protagonists here, though Mr Rikkard Ambrose may appear that he is not suitable to be a protagonist, but don't worry he is a softy inside and very, very lovable. Very much. Lilly is a very likeable character, and she can get really annoying sometimes, but she's really funny too.

The story is really amazing! It will give you the chills of the love-hate relationship the main protagonists have, it will also give you the thrills of the adventure and mystery. I think this book is a joy to read. I love Sir Rob's (that's how we readers call him) writing. And I found out that he is not a native English speaker, which is ASTOUNDING, because he writes beautifully. If I didn't open his Wattpad profile, I wouldn't think for a second that he is not a native English speaker. I'm not a native English speaker myself, and I wish I could write as beautifully as him.

It is a really long book, and some parts of the story really drags on and bores me. I also think that some parts of the book shouldn't really be in there, because it doesn't really mean anything, but I don't mind it. I still love this book anyway.

OH, did I tell you about the ending? IT. WAS. UNEXPECTED.

I give this book a straight 5/5 stars. I will be reading the second book right away! (And I LOVE that the second book is also available on Wattpad for free reading. Isn't that amazing?)
 photo signature2_zpsigqsyofg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment