Thursday, February 9, 2017

In The Eye of The Storm by Robert Thier Book Review



Oh My God. Where do I start? Usually, the 2nd book of a series is not great, hence 'the 2nd book syndrome'. But in this case, it's not what happens.

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH! I can't say that enough I think. The characters are still amazing and there are more humor in this one than the first one, and I just can't believe how amazing this book is. There are chapters that for the life of me I can't get enough of and I know I won't forget. There are chapters that made me choke and couldn't breathe. I swear this book is great and this series is going to be my favorite series of all time. I love the story, and I can find the action part, the humor and the romance in this book.

This book is not in any way less than the first book, but I have to admit the first book is better. Why? BECAUSE THE FIRST BOOK HAS MORE CHAPTERS!!! The first book has 97 chapters and this one only has 34, and that makes me mad. I want more! But I don't need to worry, because I know that there will be another book in the series, which makes me excited!

I couldn't put this book down. This book made me scream, made me laugh, made me cringe (in a good way?), GAH! this book makes me fall in love with Mr Rikkard Ambrose even more. And I love Lilly even more too! *Mild Spoiler* there will be a LOT more 'action' between these two, just throwing it out there. I LOVED THOSE SCENE THE MOST THOUGH!

I give this book 5/5 stars! No doubt, this book deserves it!
 photo signature2_zpsigqsyofg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment