Friday, March 3, 2017

February Wrap Up

I'm very happy with myself right now.

Last year was a hard year for me, and I wasn't always in the mood to read. I wanted to do everything but read, which is absurd and so not like me. I didn't even complete my Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge. Embarrassing! But this year I want to redeem myself and read more books, because reading is something I love and I do best. I'm not going to fail on this matter.

I admit, I didn't finish any book throughout January. I was busy with finals, so I had almost no spare time let alone a time to read, and I like to invest my emotions to the books I'm reading. Though I'm happy to say, in the month of February, I've read 7 books! Pop the confetti, this is an achievement worth celebrating!



I'm happy to tell you that the books I've read so far are books that I enjoyed, some of those piles are books that I love very much. You can see the reviews of those books on another post, which I will link for you:


Storm and Silence (read through Wattpad)

In The Eye of The Storm (read through Wattpad)

Legend

Critical Eleven

Before I Fall

Everything, Everything

Red Queen


I'm so happy with myself this month (re: February). I hope I won't have any more reading slumps, because I'm missing a lot of good books that I probably should've read through that time period.


 photo signature2_zpsigqsyofg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment