Monday, March 6, 2017

Longing

Is it weird to have a longing feeling for something that isn't yours?

It's not about someone, but it's about a place. I have been feeling like I don't belong. For the past few months, I feel out of place. I thought it's just a 'phase', but if this is a phase, why do I feel like I've been feeling like for the past few months? Not just months, but years for as long as I can remember. Every decision I make, everything I do, I do it so I can be somewhere else. To get a taste of a place far away. It's not that I don't love the place I currently am, it's not that.

When I was about thirteen, I already know what I want. I know where I want to go, where I want to be. It's always have been to England, London to be exact, for some unknown reason. I want to see the Big Ben. I want to see it in front of my eyes, or away across the Thames. I want to look at London's landscape from the London Eye.




Look how beautiful that is.

I've been dreaming of visiting England. Living there is a long shot, so I'm fine with visiting. I know just from looking at that picture that I would love every single second I'd spend if I was there. I know how fun, challenging, and great it is to be there, to breathe in the London air. Every time I pray, I always say it, without meaning to, I always say 'take me there'. Please, take me there.

I always enjoy reading, or listening to success stories. It gives me some kind of hope that maybe, in the future, my fate would be similar to those people.

Never lose hope. Never lose faith. Be patient, it'll work out the way you want it to.
 photo signature2_zpsigqsyofg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment